Finance and mobile banking app created by Indian Central Bank
Cent Mobile is the official app for the Central Bank of India. It provides you with full access to your bank and credit card accounts when you're on the go.
The Central Bank of India opened in 1911 and has millions of customers around the world now using its services. If you have an account with the bank, you need this app. It lets you check your accounts online when you don't have access to a computer. You can tell the app to remember your login information for future use, which lets you quickly view your accounts later.
As a new user, you need to download and load the app before going through the registration process. This only takes a few minutes but requires your full name and date of birth. You'll also need to enter other information such as your account number. The homepage of the app has an FAQ section that includes answers to some of the questions that other consumers asked.
The homepage includes other features such as a missed call service and an ATM locator. You can use the missed call service to see any calls you missed from the bank. With the locator feature, you can enter your current location and find branch locations and automated teller machines located nearby. The homepage also shows you the current interest rates charged by the bank.
No matter how many accounts you have with the Central Bank of India, you can use this app. If you have more than one, you can scroll through the app and click on the account number to access that specific account. It shows you the total amount you have in that account and the number of deposits and withdraws made in the recent past. You can adjust the dates to view any pending charges. The app includes a transfer feature that lets you more easily transfer funds between two accounts. You can use this feature to transfer money to another person's account too.
If you have any credit cards from the bank, you can view those statements through the app too. Each statement will show you the charges you made most recently, your total credit line and the amount of money left on your card. You can use the app to request money from others and to view bank account statements too. It lets you do everything you can do online through the bank but on your phone. Anyone who has a Central Bank of India account and a cell phone will find Cent Mobile a helpful tool.
- Official app for the Central Bank of India
- Shows all deposits and withdraws made
- Gives you access to any linked credit cards
- Lets you pay bills online
- Sends out alerts when it detects suspicious activity on your account
- Only works with Cent Mobile accounts
- Does not support all languages
- Can be confusing to use
New Features and updates :
1) Debit card Control
2) Registration using Debit card
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.